Sick of having the same type of shiny nails as everyone else?
Now you can get velvet matte all in one bottle, no matte topcoat is needed. Watch the formula go from glossy to a smooth velvety matte finish on the nail in seconds.
These two polishes have got really smooth and creamy formulas, pigmented and cover really well, and they’re not streaky.
The velvet collection dries instantly, so you are free to do whatever you want and not worry about smudging or dinting a nail, it’s great if you’re in a hurry.
- Due to the unique matte formulation nail lacquer is not as long-wearing as regular nail lacquers. We suggest using it daily.
- Velvet matte manicures can tend to chip faster than regular manicures.
- This collection is perfect for daily as well as occasional wear.
- The plush, velvet look
- Easy to apply
- Fast drying
- Highly pigmented for easy coverage
- Offers a rich color pay-off
How to Apply:
- Be sure to shake the bottle before applying the color to evenly distribute particles of its composition.
- If you want to apply two coats, please wait for the first coat to dry for a few minutes, just long enough to become matte.
- One coat will dry in 3-4 minutes.
Tips for best results with the application:
- If you are going to apply multiple coats of polish, ensure the first coat underneath is completely dry.
- Avoid lotions, oils, and cuticle creams that can interact with the matte finish.
The Polish only last two days without chipping and turning a little dull (less matte), that’s due to the matte formula nature and because the polishes dry pretty much instantly when applied, so why not just paint your nails every day.
10ml /0.34 FL.OZ.
FORMULA FROM FRANCE