Nail Polish Thinner
A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!
Your nail polish got thick and clumpy?
We got you! YOLO’s thinner brings the ideal consistency of nail polish back. Thanks to its carefully selected blend of solvents that cause no harm to the polish formula. A few drops of YOLO’s thinner will magically rejuvenate any over wasted polish.
A few drops of YOLO thinner will restore thickened nail polish to make it easier to apply in thin coats.
Add 4 to 7 drops to your thickened nail polish. Shake well. Wait for 20 minutes then test nail polish on nail. If necessary, add more YOLO thinner until polish returns to its original consistency.
- In case your nail polish is so thick put from 4 to 7 drops
- In case your nail polish is so thin put from 2 to 3 drops
- Shake well so that the thinner mixes with the polish properly.
- Wait 20 mins before applying the nail polish
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow
- Avoid eye contact and prolonged skin contact.
- Do not smoke while using this product.
- Do not allow the thinner to drip on synthetic or wood surfaces as it may cause damage.
Do not use acetone or water on the nail polish because it will affect the formula.
Close the cap securely after usage because the formula flies easily.