PN-1001 Night Glow
WRAP IT WITH art
YOLO brought you the best nail strips. Made from 100% real nail polish.
- The strips have a high-quality, non- toxic, non-irritant, and does not damage or stain nails.
- Leave no mess or smell. They have the strength of the gel and the ease of a strip.
- No heating or curing time is required.
Contain: 16 strip/pack, wooden stick, cleanser pad and Mini file.
STEP 1: PREP
Wash hands with soap and water.
Shape nails with yolo mini nail file and push back cuticles with the wooden stick.
Use yolo cleanser Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
Select strip size for each nail. For optimal fit, the strip should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles.
Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge.
Pro Tip: If you are in between sizes always choose the smaller size for proper adhesion
STEP 3: APPLICATION
Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward
Press down firmly from center and side to side
Pro Tip: Make sure strip is applied slightly above cuticle line, avoiding placement on skin.
Avoid wrinkling: Slapping down the strips over your entire nail can cause bubbles. Start at the base of the nail, then smooth down the rest as work your way to the tips.
STEP 4: FINISH
Fold over excess material.
Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Be sure to file in one direction at a time, filing from side to side will tear the edges.
Pro tip: If you have excessive material when folding strip over nail edge, trim with a scissor or nail clipper before filing.
- Soak your nails in soapy water in couple of minutes
- Then use YOLO wooden stick to gently and slowly lift nail strip from corner of the cuticle area
- Gradually peel off with the wooden stick and wash your hands
- Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion.
- Keep away from direct sunlight or wet areas.
- Do not apply the strips to skin.
- Do not open until you’re ready to apply.